Working at GO2 Partners
GO2 Partners works with many of the largest companies in North America, delivering strategic marketing and operation solutions to business challenges. As a leading full-service strategic business solution provider, GO2’s expertise extends to technology, asset tracking, print management, marketing execution, and more.
As an employee-owned business, GO2 Partners delivers results with the power of a national enterprise and the feel and attention of a small business. We go above and beyond for every customer, because our success is dependent on their success – that’s the power of partnership.
Currently seeking a Graphic Designer in the Richfield, OH area.
If you answered, “yes,” we’d love to hear from you. GO2 Partners is looking for a creative individual to produce ideas and experiences with visual and textual content.
- Do you have a creative flair with at least 2 years of graphic design experience?
- Are you proficient in production, print and web projects?
- Are you able to produce a variety of solutions using both approved brand templates and original concepts?
Currently seeking an order entry/customer service representative in the Fort Scott, Kansas area.
If you answered, “Yes”, we’d love to hear from you! GO2 Partners is looking for an addition to one of our most successful and growing teams. This position will partner with our Sales Representative to provide excellent service to our customers.
- Are you detail-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you enjoy solving problems and providing high quality service?
- Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing team?
Currently Seeking Individuals with Sales Experience.
- Do you have a talent for selling print, promotional products and/or marketing services?
- Are you interested in joining one of the nation’s top 10 print distributors?
- Do you have what it takes to work in a proven entrepreneurial environment?
If you answered “yes,” we'd like to hear from you. GO2 Partners is interested in recruiting and developing individuals for our sales team who can create and grow opportunities. Industry experience and a record of proven success is important and, in most cases, relocation isn’t necessary.
Interested in one of our unique opportunities? Please submit your resume below. If you have what it takes, we’ll be in touch. And remember, all inquiries are completely confidential.